Friday, May 5, 2023

Two Old Ladies

April 2018 - I emailed this to my sisters 5 years ago.

Two old ladies just came to the door, Kay and Ruth. And Ruth was definitely old.

Kay asked "Where do you find a happy life?" I said you find it "within yourself." Kay: Have you ever tried the Bible? Me: I've seen it.

Then she wanted to read from the Bible to me. I told her I was "right in the middle of something." She indicated the 1st Psalm, and I told her I'd look it up.

Bye-bye.

And they'd better get out of my way because I'm heading to the grocery store in a little bit.

They seemed nice and harmless, but ..........

P.S. I hope they didn't get too close to me -- well, I know Ruth didn't because I don't think she was able to step up on the porch. I haven't brushed my teeth yet this morning!

No comments: