Monday, November 20, 2023

Grocery Mix-Up

I decided to try a new recipe for tonight's supper. It includes sour cream which we do not have. But I figured J would be out running errands so he could stop by the grocery store. I clearly explained sour cream and described what it looked like and where it would be found, near cottage cheese. I even told him above the cottage cheese and possibly slightly to the right. I didn't want him hunting everywhere and not know what he was looking for.

He came home with cream cheese. Uh, no.

I asked him if he found it near the cottage cheese. He said "no." Well, I already knew that -- it is nowhere near the cottage cheese.

So, I guess tonight's recipe will not have sour cream. It's not crucial, but it would have added a nice flavor.

Meanwhile, I guess I can make Pudding Dessert sometime next week with the cream cheese. Maybe that's the silver lining.



No comments: