Saturday, October 26, 2013

Nasty Weather

Came across this email that I sent my sisters in June.  It's such a heart-warming incident.

I'm in the computer room.  I hear people talking outside the house.  Doorbell rings.  John answers it.  Woman says "We see some rotation in the sky.  Do you mind if we come inside for a little bit?"  I yell out "Yes" meaning "Yes, I mind -- get lost."  John lets them in.  (Woman and a little kid.)  I shut the door to this room.

She's on our phone and I hear her saying "We're taking shelter until it blows over."  I'm thinking f--- you.  That could be an hour.

Now I hear her say "Richard, we don't touch things in other people's houses."

She's probably a very nice person, but get out of my house, b----.

Now she tells her kid "Ask if you can please have a drink of water."  Hope John uses an already dirty glass out on the counter.

John checks the weather radar and tells her a big storm is headed this way.

She's calling back again and asking her daughter to come pick her up.

Now they're outside waiting for their ride.

I bet it was our decor that sent her scuttling back out into the ominous weather.

I'm such a mean person.  I would have left her and the kid out in the nasty elements to get blown away by a twister.

Her ride is here.  Bye-bye.

At least I won't have to huddle in the bathtub with 2 strangers.

P.S.  I don't usually use smutty language.  I leave that up to my sisters.

No comments: